Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Saturday, February 11, 2006
Exceptional Case Confirmation
Good news to myself, to my family and to all!! I’m officially a confirmed permanent staff in Cubic. *wink*

Had my performance evaluation/appraisal on Monday and a confirmed staff on Tue hehe. Do you what excites me the most and what’s the best part of this confirmation? Supposedly, the process is that I will start as in 3 months contract and then 3 more months of probation, which will sum up to 6 months to actual confirmation. Sorry if I sound bragging but…well my confirmation process was a special case where I do not need to go thru the next 3 months of probation. Lucky or blessed, there is this skip in my case ;p I heard no one had that piece of fortune before. Man I feel so blessed…and proud of coz.

No increment. The next review (if lucky, increment) will be in Aug and I gotta perform well man!! Some if not all companies give bonus once a year, but do you know that Cubic gives more that that? Woohoo~ Dun wanna disclose the number of times here coz I dun wanna get fired becoz of the things I said in blogs man wahahaha….gotta be careful.

Yesterday was Friday and my company had CNY open house. We had about 45 mins of lion dance performance at the main entrance to the reception lobby. Me and my colleagues stood at the first floor and watch the dance thru the glass window (the lion dance was outside) From that angle, we could see the ‘inner-side’ of the lion when it’s climbing up the kayu to get the angpow and sayur. A kinda scary sight when it’s climbing though. You could see how the guy at the back hold and support the front one on top. What a new discovery/sight man!

Then they danced up the staircase and then to the reception lobby area where they took quite some time to kopek and arranged the pamelo and mandarin oranges there. After that, the exempt staff got to join the VIP a.k.a the ‘big biji people’ for lunch at the foyer. Food was ok. My manager was sitting in front of me with her BIG colleagues, so I gotta make a move and did not want to hang out long there chatting.

Cubic distributed CNY gift too though. 3 items…a towel, a cubic photo frame and one biji of that wrapped mandarin orange. It was so cool to have gift for major festival like this and Christmas, dunno about Hari Raya and Deepavali coz I have not joined Cubic back then hehe. Did I tell you ppl that they gave mp3 players to all for their 2005 anniversary? I did not get it but I got something much more precious that that. They are Cynthia and Michelle in Singtel :-)

Might upload the photo of the CNY gift next time. CNY is not over yet and I still wanna take sumore pics and plan to download them to my pc one shot later.

It will be Chap Goh Mei already tomorrow and Nooooooo!! One thing to do on Chap Goh Mei is to throw mandarin oranges into the river. Last year I suggested throwing into ppl’s house drain. Hmm and this year I throw it straight to their face? Wahahaha….Some frens suggested to throw the whole box of oranges instead and I wonder if there are ppl who do that man. I’m not gonna be the first or the last, so dun suggest hehe.

As for prom update, I dunno what is happening out there hahaha. Was appointed as the co-organiser for my side though. Joanna couldn’t make it so that’s really sad. If my FET frens are not going to the prom, I won’t be either. But you can bet I will definitely go to the hotel and catch a glimpse of Daniel man…if everything goes well, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I mean…get his autograph and take photo. Anybody with me? Daniel man!!


Everyone's going crazy over Daniel ar??Hahaha...I wan Daniel Wu..dowan Daniel Lee...LMAO.  

_____________________

Who is Daniel Wu? Wu wat wat? Maybe that I'll know ;p  

_____________________

Daniel Wu Yin-Cho la..takan tak kenal.  

_____________________

Oh he issit? Wu yen zhu! Name dia Daniel ke?

I think he looks like Edison Chan.  

_____________________

Daniel la nama dia..hahaha..
Not so la..tak brapa serupa..Daniel Wu more lengcai.Hahahaha.  

_____________________

Post a Comment